Best air fryers reviews – TOP Oil-less fryers opinions and analysis in 2018
|Philips AirFryer HD9220/26||GoWISE USA 5.8-QT||Cozyna (3.7QT)||Secura 4 Liter, 4.2 Qt.||T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
|This device has a discrete, modern design that will look amazing in your kitchen||There is a built-in alarm that reminds about shaking the products in 5, 10, 15 minutes intervals||It comes with two cooking books, which can help you prepare taste food||The basket is 4 liter, it is more, than most of the fryers on the market can offer you||The digital timer will countdown the time you need for cooking|
Choosing air fryers implies taking a series of factors into account. These factors have been obtained from other users’ reviews.
Said reviews conclude that the primary requisites these devices must comply are:
Keeping this in mind, and thanks to our research, we’ve found results that show that Russell Hobbs’ Purifry model is the one that most fits that description, having a 660W power, and having also a basket separator where many types of foods can be cooked at the same time. This model can also be placed in the dishwater to stay hygienic. If you’d like to see other options that are strongly demanded and work excellently, then you should take a look at Philips’ AirFryer model, which has been praised for all of its specifications according to many consumer reports.
- 1 Which is the best hot (oil-less) air fryer on the market?
- 2 What is 2018’s best-rated air fryer?
- 3 Conclusions
Which is the best hot (oil-less) air fryer on the market?
Eating healthy isn’t just for competition athletes, models, and fitness people. The food we eat affects our health, mood and physical aspect directly. That’s why home appliances companies design more tools to help us prepare healthy foods with every passing day. One of the most interesting cases is the hot air fryer, since rather than “frying” what it does is baking since it uses hot air to prepare food.
To start, we must highlight an essential thing. We all understand that low-fat food doesn’t taste exactly the same or has the same texture than that of food with high quantities of saturated fat. Knowing this, we can say that these are excellent tools for people whose main priority is eating healthy. What does this mean? It means that if you want to keep eating fries, then you have to use oil, nonetheless, hot air fryers won’t leave your fries fried, but rather baked and roasted. You need to understand the difference between an air fryer vs deep fryer for the right choice.
If you’re looking for the best hot air fryer, then you’ve noticed the vast amount of brands and models that are available in the market, starting from large outdoor fryer to compact home air one. We’re aware of the fact that it can be hard to pick one of these devices, which is why we prepared this guide for you to purchase the current, best rated oil less air fryer on the market. Our main objective is that you’ll be able to pick one that’s both good and economical.
These fryers can be utilized without a single drop or spoonful of oil, attempting to achieve a similar result to that you’d get if you used it. Nonetheless, and no matter if the use you’ll give the deep fryer is more or less healthy, it’s important to take some meaningful characteristics into account to choose the best oil less fryer.
Size and Power
One of the fundamental features is that they tend to be compact, meaning that they won’t take up much space in your kitchen. Nonetheless, search for one that has optimal power. Optimal power happens between 80°C and 200°C. Likewise, check that this temperature level can be regulated because not all foods require the same temperatures and cooking time. Some of them also have a thermostat with a timer; this is a useful feature, considering that you can leave it to cook your food while you do other things.
If you’re looking to compare electric air fryers, then security is one factor to take into consideration. Every time you shop for home appliances that achieve high temperatures, it’s imperative that you read the specifications carefully to learn about their security systems. In the case of air fryers, it’s ideal to incorporate an automatic unplug mechanism to prevent overheating.
Before asking how much an air fryer costs, think about how much food you need to be able to prepare at the same time. Even when most of these oil free fryers are compact, it’s good to consider its capacity. This is why it’s important to ask yourself, ‘for how many people do I cook on a daily basis? For couples and individuals that live alone, small oil free devices with a 1lt.-2lt. capacity will do; still, there are 3lt. to 5lt. fryers in the market that are useful for three people or more.
What is 2018’s best-rated air fryer?
It’s always a must to do some research before making a purchase to avoid getting a product that doesn’t meet your expectations. We want to make your life easier by giving you a guide with 2018’s best air fryers.
Eating healthy has become a necessary habit in our present, but to truly be healthy, you must have the best devices in your kitchen. The best air fryer in the market is Philips’ HD9220/26.
It’s a cooking pot with a series of perfect elements to cook food more healthily. It has an adjustable temperature control to regulate the time and quality of cooking (without burning the food).
Plus, it has a timer that shows you when the food is ready to be more than sure that you cooked your meal properly, and it also incorporates an automatic unplug mechanism to avoid useless consumption of energy and burned food.
Another thing that makes this device awesome is that has an integrated air filter that doesn’t let any cooking odors in your house, keeping it fresh and clean. You’ll also have the possibility of washing it in the dishwasher, which means you won’t waste too much time or effort in cleaning it.
A good way to care for your health is by minimizing the overall fat consumption, which is why purchasing the best air fryer in the market can be a wise decision to make. Here are all of Philips’ HD9220/26 characteristics:
- Design:one of the aspects that make Philips’ HD9220/26 air fryer one of the first options, is the fact that this device has a discrete, modern design that will look amazing in your kitchen.
- Technology:as expected, the technology implemented by electric air fryers are always an advantage because they allow us to obtain foods that look fried without the need of using fats or oil thanks to the Rapid Air technology.
- Timer:this device also has a special timer that will help you determine the time during which you’ll fry your food so that they reach the proper consistency. It will also signal you when the food is ready, which means you won’t have to keep an eye on it.
- Filters:one of the biggest drawbacks of frying food is the residual smell of burned oil; thanks to Philips’ HD9220/26 special filter, you’ll be able to avoid having bad smells in your kitchen, which will help keep your home cleaner.
- Washable:it is also vital to mention that the pieces implemented to fry the food are completely washable in your dishwasher. Therefore you won’t be wasting your time and effort keeping them clean.
- Process: as we have already mentioned, using Philips’ HD9220/26, you can’t get the dishes that are totally “fried”; we can compare the final result of cooking in the air fryer to the one you get while using the convection mode of your oven. It is not the radiation heat, you get when you are making barbeque. That is why the final meal will be rather baked, than fried, so if you don’t like such cooking, you’d better search for something else.
- Basket: if you fill in the basket, the process of cooking take much more time, thus the bigger basket could be a good solution for this.
- Size: it is not an oven, its size is limited as well as cooking space, that is why some meal, like, for example, the whole chicken won’t fit. If you regularly cook for a big family, Philips’ HD9220/26 won’t be a good choice for you.
- Cooking: you have to shake your meal while preparing because the space in your fryer is limited and the meal often touches. This could be quite difficult and uncomfortable as you may burn your fingers or tear your products and these may result in uneven cooking.
- Manual: the manual and menu are not included, that is why if you need them, you have to download Phillips’ application, register and search for them there. You can then filter the results for your exact model, which is quite useful. However, this could be quite inconvenient if you haven’t got access to the web.
GoWISE USA 5.8-QT Programmable 8-in-1 Air Fryer XL
With a GoWISE USA Air Fryer you have an unlimited number of options; besides frying, you can roast, grill and even bake your own cake. It is an ideal match if you have a big family and need to prepare healthy food regularly.
- Design: this device has a unique and modern design, the touchscreen features an in-built cooking menu, thus you can select from the following eight default modes: Pizza, Cake, Fish, Fries, Pork, Shrimp, and Steak.
- Size: XL size of GoWISE USA 5.8-QT Programmable 8-in-1 Air Fryer means that you can cook for a family of four members or even more.
- Equipment: there are a pan and a detachable basket, equipped with a cool touch handle that facilitates the process of meal shaking while cooking.
- Alarm: there is a built-in alarm that reminds about shaking the products in 5, 10, 15 minutes intervals.
- Guarantee: All the components of the air fryer (including pan, tray and other elements) are warrantied only for 30 days from the date of purchase that is why they do not fall under the 1-year warranty of the product.
- No stop button: you can’t stop your device when it is functioning, the only way is to disconnect it from the power supply.
It is a modern multi-functional air fryer that can help you to grill, bake, fry or roast your meal with almost no amount of oil. If you need quality and reliability, then Air Fryer by Cozyna is exactly what you are looking for. This model is very similar to the Nuwave air fryer in its design.
- Dishwasher-friendly: all the components of the Air Fryer by Cozyna, including a pan with a Teflon coating, are dishwasher-friendly, thus you can clean them fast and safe.
- High power: this fryer has high heat power (up to 400 degrees and 1500 Watts) as well as a really powerful fan. This reduces the time for cooking significantly.
- Two cooking books: it comes with two cooking books, which can help you while you get used to a fryer and start experimenting.
- Limited cooking space: as a cooking area of Air Fryer by Cozyna is small, you have to cook a meal in half batches if you need big portion. Only this way your meal will be crispy, even and well prepared.
- No digital display: there is no digital display for this device, thus the timing and temperature functions sometimes can be too challenging to operate.
An ideal fit if you have a fast-paced life, but like a homemade meal and try to have a healthy lifestyle. Secura 4 Liter, 4.2 Qt. Hot Air Fryer is a really great value for the price.
- Price: the price is very reasonable regarding its functions and performance if compared to the other well-known brands.
- Double combo: this hot air fryer uses a combo of hot air and high-speed air transmission, which really reduces the time of cooking.
- Big basket: its basket is 4 liter, it is more, than most of the fryers on the market can offer you. Using this appliance, you can easily prepare a meal for up to four people.
- Two years of warranty: you can seldom find an appliance that has so long warranty coverage.
- Teflon coating: there are cases when the Teflon coating starts flaking because of the washing in a dishwashing machine. Thus you should be very careful and use neutral washing liquids.
- Small letters: some people complain that the letters on the temperature and timing buttons are too tiny and that is why it is very difficult to read them, especially if you are in a hurry.
T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy AirFryer
A well-known brand with various functions, can make a perfect French fries and crispy wings. With T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy AirFryer you will drastically change your mind on the frying process.
- Ceramic pan: this device features ceramic-coated pan, which means that you can wash it in your washing machine without any side effects like coating chipping.
- Easy cooking: you will never burn yourself because of the cool-touch exterior, and no odor will be detected thanks to the in-built filter.
- Digital-friendly: the digital timer will countdown the time you need for cooking.
- Big size: T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy AirFryer is really massive, thus you will need to have a spacy kitchen or, at least, an empty shelf for this appliance.
- Lower temperature: some buyers claim that the temperature of this device cannot rise higher than about 350 F. Due to this fact, the meal cooks quite slowly.
- Leaking and melting: there were cases of the melting of the plastic parts of the device after its regular use as well as oil leaking because its elements were not bounded tightly.
If you want to make the best choice of air fryers available on the market today for the money you have, you should always pay attention to some crucial points that will save your nerves and money in future:
- Its size and the pan volume.
Thus the bigger family you have, the lager fryer you need.
- The temperature range.
That means, the higher temperature it has, the faster is a cooking process.
- The material it is made of.
If it is made of plastic, then one day it can easily melt. What is more, if your pan is covered with a bad material, after several uses it can flake.
I hope my piece of advice and best air fryers reviews will come in handy once you decide to buy a new helper for your kitchen.
Hi, my name is Jessica.
I am a housewife, and I love cooking.
This site was created to help everybody! If you like deliciously fried yumminess, but have difficulty with the choice of appliances for use – say no more!
I have collected all the information on how to choose your soulmate fryer.
Hope this info will be helpful!