Bananas, Lemon Bar And Alternatives Among The Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
We tend to believe that eating delicious dessert is a dreadful habit. What’s even worse, it demands plenty of time to cook! Following the best rated air fryer dessert recipes, you can enjoy delicious and healthy analogues of “banned” sweet dishes. The secret resides in minimization of fat and time needed for cooking.
Lemon Tart and Lemon Bar: Tasty Twins to Cook in the Air Fryer
If lemon desert is your passion and you can’t imagine your life without a piece of such bar, you will find plenty of options among air fryer dessert recipes to jazz your life. To taste this tender dessert you need 30 minutes!
For one of the best air fryer dessert recipes, you need:
- plain flower — 225 g
- butter — 100g
- lemon juice and zest — 1 (large)
- sugar — 30 g
- lemon curd — 4 tsp
- nutmeg — dash
1. Take a large bowl for a sandy paste which will be the base for your lemon dessert. Combine butter, sugar and flour into the crumble, then add lemon juice, zest, and nutmeg and mix the ingredients one more time. Add some water (gradually, little by little) to combine them into a slack dough.
2. Roll out the dough using a bit of flour.
3. Take some mini cases for pastry and cover them with some flour to prevent the sticking effect. Put the pastry inside. Ascertain it is thin enough or you will spoil the dessert with a thick pastry: in the process of cooking it gets thicker! This is not the same as lemon bar!
4. Fill in the cases with lemon curd (about ½ tsp for one) and bake for about 15 min at 180˚C. This stage presupposes variations: you can also cook pastry for 10 min, then fill in with the curd and continue cooking for more 5 min. Let them cool down for about 2 min before serving.
Bananas serve a great base both for tender desserts and for crispy ones. Delicious and nutrient rich, they can become a part of you healthy daily menu that is easy with our air fryer dessert recipes. To cook this Indian snack you need no more than a quarter of an hour!
That’s what you need for this dish:
- Bananas (raw, large) — 1
- Turmeric powder — ¼ tsp
- Chili powder — dash
- Coconut oil — 1 tsp
- Salt — ½ tsp
1. Preheat the air fryer setting the temperature at 190˚C.
2. Peel bananas and slice them thin, but don’t run into extremes: too thin, the slices will start twisting and coiling when getting crisper.
3. Take a bowl to mix turmeric powder with coconut oil, dip the bananas into the mixture.
4. Put the pieces in the air fryer. Set the timer at 7-8 min, but take the basket out every 2 min to shake them.
5. When the slices are getting crisp and golden, bananas are done or almost done. Cool them for 2 min (that will make them more crispy) and… Bon appetite!