NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer Recipes Will Impress Any Guest
These are several of the most impressive and easy shrimp recipes you could have ever tried. You will not believe your own eyes, that’s how fast your cooking session can become when your helper is NuWave Air Fryer. Is chicken or potato your passion? You will find plenty of occasions to enjoy your favorite food. Let’s learn how you can cook the best sweet potato fries and fried chicken. And check out the quickest of the French fries recipes.
Sweet Potato Fries
For your marvelous sweet potato fries, you will need:
- Sweet potatoes (cut into sticks) — 1 lb
- Coconut oil — 1 teaspoon
- garlic sauce
1. Activate the Preheat key and set the temperature at 200 ˚F.
2. While the fryer is warming up, cut the sweet potatoes into sticks and cover them with a coconut oil.
3. As soon as the fryer is ready, place the sticks into basket for 10 minutes.
4. Take the sweet potatoes out of the oil-less air fryer, sauce them a bit and enjoy the crispy delight. Garlic sauce is one of the best additions to this dish.
Parmesan Fried Chicken Tenders
Cooking fried chicken traditionally can be a messy affair demanding plenty of time. Armed with NuWave Air Fryer and our fried chicken recipe, you will become more productive. In just 25 minutes, you will get healthy food on your table.
For this swift cooking, you will need:
- chicken tenders — 1lb
- salt — ¼ teaspoon
- Italian spices — 1 tablespoon
- garlic powder — 1 teaspoon
- dry breadcrumbs — 1 cup
- parmesan (finely grated) — ½ cup
- large eggs — 2
- all-purpose flour — ¼ cup
- anti-stick cooking spray
1. Activate the Preheat key, set the temperature (330 ˚F) and time (8-12 min), and push the Start key.
2. Prepare the coating. Take three shallow dishes: pour the flour into the first one; beat eggs (lightly) in the second; in the third – mix parmesan and breadcrumbs.
3. Spice the tenders. Take a bowl to mix their Italian spices, salt, and garlic powder and toss there the tenders.
4. Coat the tenders: first, dip every piece into the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs. Shake off any excess on every stage.
5. Take precautions: cover the air fryer with anti-stick cooking spray, put some number of tenders into the fryer and cover them with the anti-stick spray as well. When the tenders are half-done, turn them over and spread anti-stick spray on the tops.
6. Make certain the cooking time is about 4 minutes, but keep them inside until the surface of fried chicken tenders is getting crispy.
7. Repeat the whole procedure for the rest of raw tenders.
Having once tried this shrimp recipe, it will become your favorite among the French fries recipes you knew before. This is a hit.
For it, you will need:
- potatoes — 2
- sea salt — 1 tbs
- olive oil — 1 tbs
- black pepper — 0,5 tbs
1. Activate the Preheat key and adjust the temperature (400 ˚F) and cooking time (about 15 minutes).
2. Go on with preliminaries. Precook potatoes in boiling water until tender, let them cool down, and cut into sticks.
3. Add spices: cover the sticks with olive oil, pepper, and salt.
4. As soon as the fryer is ready, place the sticks in the basket, turn them when they are half-done and cook until the sticks are gilded.
Have you seen easier French fries recipes?
With a NuWave Air Fryer, you can discover more healthy shrimp recipes: these sweet potato fries and fried chicken recipes can help you start enjoying cooking at last!