If you are fond of chicken nuggets, this is high time you tried one of Chefman Air Fryer recipes. You will only need the ingredients you know very well but will get the dish that is so much better than the frozen nuggets or fast food! Surprise yourself! Take panko, chicken breasts, and little oil – and you have tasty and crispy chicken nuggets on your table! These are the ingredients for the easiest chicken nuggets you’ve ever tried:
1. Prepare breasts for cooking. Cut them into small pieces (of about 1 inch length).
2. Set the temperature at 200 ˚C for 8 min to preheat air fryer.
3. Get ready with coating: put olive oil in one bowl, mix panko, breadcrumbs, and parmesan in another one.
4. Rub pieces with pepper and salt, dip in olive oil so that it evenly covers every piece, then transfer these several pieces to panko mixture, and place the coated elements into the basket of air fryer.
5. To save the chicken nuggets, spray olive oil over the tops and fry for 8 min. Turn them over in 4 min and continue cooking until they are golden.
If you are looking for diversity, here is a yummy alternative for chicken nuggets lovers. To fry it your need:
1. Prepare wings. Clean them, take away feather, wipe off with the help of a paper towel.
2. Cook marinate: combine juice and zest in one bowl, put the wings, add there herbs and the rest of ingredients, brush them on the chicken wings and leave for a half of an hour.
3. Preheat air fryer to 180˚C.
4. On this stage you have two versions to follow:
The first one serves to get a tender dish.
Put wings with marinade in a tight hand-made aluminum foil package and then – in air frying basket. Set the temperature at 180˚C for 20 min. Take out the package, take off the foil and orange zest, pour half of the sauce on the pieces and put the dish in air fryer for 15 min at 180˚C. Then add the rest of sauce and fry 10 more min.
The second one is for healthy crackling
So, now you just marinate the chicken as pointed in this recipe, preheat air fryer to 180˚C for 3 min. Then put the meat in the frying basket. Brush pieces with marinade, and fry about 15 more min (18, at the max). When the wings are half done, turn them over, brush with marinade one more time and continue frying.
When the air fryer is at your disposal, healthy and crispy sweet potato is not a dream! This is due to the minimal amount of oil and the air frying technology! You will not suffer from extra calories anymore. For the dish, you need:
1. Preheat air fryer setting the temperature at 200 ˚C for 8 min and spray olive oil over air fryer basket.
2. Cut potatoes into ¼ inch sticks.
3. Mix salt, black pepper, garlic powder, oil, paprika, and sticks in a bowl.
4. Put sticks in the basket and cook for 8 min, turn them over in four minutes. Divide the cooking procedure into 2 or 3 stages not to overload the basket.