How To Choose The Best Outdoor Deep Fryer With Natural Gas Or Propane
|Outdoor fryer King Kooker 1618||Bayou Classic 700-701 Fryer||Char-Broil|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Color: Black and Silver
Item Package Dimensions:
17.8 x 14.5 x 16.5 in
Item Package Dimensions:
17.5 x 17.2 x 26 in
Item Package Dimensions:
16 x 16 x 24.5 in
| Aluminum Pan and 2 Frying Baskets||Free-standing|
|Very easy to use, has only two buttons
Summer time is a time for frequent and continuous contacts with nature, be that in a forest, near a lake, in the mountains, or just in a cottage out of town. Consequently, outdoor cooking gets popularity very quickly. It results in rising of the demand for appropriate cooking equipment, its quality, and variety. Outdoor deep fryers are pressing out traditional pots and grill, having better performance. They are spacious, made of durable non-stick materials, and have efficient systems for cooking delicious food always. They are equipped with a lot of safety features and are easy and simple in operation as a usual deep one.
So, consider all of the said above when you are going to choose an outdoor deep fryer and get a new
experience in cooking and tasting.
- 1 A few details to keep in mind while choosing an outdoor deep fryer
- 2 Outdoor fryer King Kooker 1618 as a machine for cooking delicatessen food
- 3 The deep fryer outdoor – Bayou Classic 700-701 Fryer one of the most efficient models on the market
- 4 The outdoor turkey fryer – Char-Broil is an innovative tool for bulk frying
A few details to keep in mind while choosing an outdoor deep fryer
Almost all home chefs admit that food cooked with outdoor (propane) deep fryers is crispier and tastier than made with electric air fyers. But usage of deep propane fryers means greater risks, so, if your choice is to buy that tool, you must carefully research the best practices and follow them strictly. That is the first thing to remember. The second thing is that these models may be used only outdoors, so, if the winters at your residence are pretty cold, consider how often you are willing to use it. And the final thing not to forget is a dealing with a propane tank. You have to store it, refill and move if needed. It may be annoying.
But all that annoyance are compensated by two great benefits of an outdoor deep fryer:
- Better fried food
- Oil heats up faster
- Food gets fried faster as well
A few technical specifications to remember while buying a propane fryer:
- Capacity ( it depends on what and how much you want to cook)
- Safety ( carefully read instruction and follow it to the last word, also, always have a fire extinguisher at hand)
- Cost ( typical price is $100-200)
- Cooking accessories (baskets, cooking oil pump, etc.)
- Built-in thermometer and propane burner (otherwise you must necessarily buy them)
Of course, fried restaurant snacks, chicken, or turkey are delicious, but why leave it to them only? With a properly chosen outdoor deep fryer, you will make your own food which will be highly appreciated at any party or a family dinner. But always be careful and put the safety first, whatever model you use to enjoy your meal.
Outdoor fryer King Kooker 1618 as a machine for cooking delicatessen food
This amazing fryer is liked by both professionals and hobbyists for its power efficiency and environmental friendliness. It may be used for cooking family meals at home, or you can effortlessly carry it to camping sites as well.
This propane outdoor deep fryer’s features:
- Portable, easy to carry
- Takes short time interval for cooking
- Deep fry thermometer is included
- Detailed recipe and instruction booklets are included
- Aluminum Pan is BPA-free, non-stick, and rustproof
- Two different meals may be cooked at the same time
- Four legs for additional safety
- Propane tank is not included
This outdoor gas deep fryer is an ideal tool to solve all cooking problems during any of outdoor activities. The best thing about it is that it cools in no time. The Amazon reviewers have rated it with 5 stars in the Value For Price and Easy-to-Use categories, the overall rating is 4.5 stars.
The deep fryer outdoor – Bayou Classic 700-701 Fryer one of the most efficient models on the market
This outstanding Bayou Classic stainless steel gas fryer outdoor is really popular among those who are fond of outdoor activities. It is often called a revolutionary tool for deep fry.
Now it is all stainless, has a V-bottom design to keep the oil temperature low at the bottom, so the batter does not burn, and the oil stays clean.
It has a total size 26 x 17.25 x 17.5-inches. The weight is 48.75 lb. After shipping it requires assembly.
- 4 Gal. Capacity, Stainless
- 2 stainless steel 11-inch x 5.5-inch x 4,25-inch mesh baskets with cool touch handles
- Drain valve
- High pressure 10 PSI Preset Regulator with Brass Control Valve
- Fast in cooking
- 48-inch Stainless Braided Hose
- Extension legs
- V-bottom design
- The burner blasts super hot air horizontally through the internal tubing immersed in the cooking oil
- Heat transfers from the turning into the center of the oil
- Cooking oil lasts longer, and food always tastes great
- No scorch design
- Needs an assembly ( near 30 minutes)
This Bayou tool has been highly rated by customers, it has got 4.7 stars out of 5, including 83% of reviewers who rated it with 5 stars. It is really easy to deal with it in everything. And it indeed cooks delicious food.
The outdoor turkey fryer – Char-Broil is an innovative tool for bulk frying
Due to patented infrared cooking technology, it prevents flare-ups, eliminates hot and cold spots, and delivers juicy, crisp, and flavorful results every time you use it. It is designed specially to fry turkeys and other bulky food of meat (up to 16 lbs.) like chickens, port tenderloins, beef roasts, etc. with marinades or without, and seasoned ribs on the outside.
Cooking does not need oil so you will not suffer hot oil burning, splattering, or spilled. Moreover, you save real money on purchasing of any oil. It comes with cooker, cooking basket, lifter, meat thermometer, and quick start cooking guide as well. Propane tank is not included. The dimensions are 24.5”H and 21.1”D, it weights 30 lbs.
- Capacity satisfy even the needs of large families
- Significantly reduces the consumption of oil
- Very safe
- No time to wait for heating-up the oil, so, cooking is faster
- 16,000 BTU propane burner
- Double-wall cylindrical chamber
- Infrared heat penetrates and cook meat evenly, sealing in juices and making meat moist on the inside and crispy on the outside
- Very easy to use, has only two buttons
- Easy to clean and store
- Has a drip pan underneath
- Assembly is needed, though it is pretty simple
- Propane tank is not included
In addition, Char-Broil offers many specially designed accessories with the Big Easy TRU-Infrared fryer, which allows a user to take all advantages of this amazing tool. The Thanksgiving is not that far from now, take a chance and cook a traditional turkey in this wonderful outdoor turkey deep fryer to please the taste of the whole family. Their appreciation is guaranteed!
Summary on choosing outdoor fryers
Modern outdoor deep fryers are really serious competitors of traditional grills or BBQ. Someone may suggest that oil is too messy to deal with, but the taste of food cooked in a best fryer is beyond any description. If you carefully consider your needs in food and type of food, how often a fryer is supposed to be used, then look at specifications of a model, keeping in mind such points as total capacity and a number of baskets, safety, time of cooking, type of cooking (with oil or oil-less), accessories, drainage of used oil, deep thermometer – after that you will surely buy what you need for the price you can afford. And remember, if you still have not a propane tank, you will have to buy it because, typically, they are not included.